In this tutorial we are going to learn how to install “Terraform” on a linux machine. For our demonstration purpose we will be using “google cloud compute instance” which will have “centos7” running.
Create a Compute Engine Instance
- From Google Cloud navigation, choose Compute Engine.
- In the main window pane, click Create.
- Name your instance
- In the Boot disk section, click Change.
- Set Operating system to CentOS.
- Set Version to CentOS 7.
- Click Select.
- Click Create.
You will see a instance running:
Downloading and Installing Terraform
- Click SSH next to
compute engine instance : instance-1 .
- Install necessary updates:
sudo yum update -ysudo yum install wget unzip -y
3. Download Terraform:
- Unzip the file
5. Move Terraform to a directory called temp:
mv terraform temp/
6. Input the path to communicate with Terraform into the /etc profile file:
echo “PATH=’$PATH:~/temp/'” >> .bash_profile
7. Use the following in order to be able to call Terraform:
8. Call Terraform:
9. Check Terraform Version:
We are Done!!
Your point of view caught my eye and was very interesting. Thanks. I have a question for you. https://accounts.binance.com/en/register-person?ref=GJY4VW8W
I am sorting out relevant information about gate io recently, and I saw your article, and your creative ideas are of great help to me. However, I have doubts about some creative issues, can you answer them for me? I will continue to pay attention to your reply. Thanks.